It’s been a while. The blog stares at me with a disillusioned look in its eyes.
“You said you’re serious this time. You said you’d take good care of me. What happened to your promises?”
Without saying a word, I click on the ‘New Post’ button, as if overcome by a deep sense of guilt. Words usually don’t come easily, but this time it’s different…
A lot has happened since I last sat down to utter my frivolous thoughts on these pages. So what better way to reignite the flame, than by updating what’s happened in the past few weeks? Here we go, then:
- In the world of football, or more accurately the Barclays Premier League, Chelsea sit pretty at the top with Liverpool hanging onto their blue coat-tails, separated only by goal-difference. At third are Arsenal Manchester United Manchester City…. Hull City!! No, that is NOT a typo.
- The PC game FIFA 09 released in Europe with great fanfare, but was leaked onto the bit-torrent network at least 1 day before its official launch.
- My days as a bored, employed but not yet called up graduate should be coming to an end soon. Yes!!
- Speaking of bored, I learnt that the Internet is a great way to spend your time. Or rather, waste it.
- The international break is quite a pain in the neck. No football on the telly.
- My room has undergone a mini renovation of sorts.
- My computer still loves me and refuses to let me stay away from it for more than an hour.
And all is well with the world! 🙂